View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 08:34 PM   #1020
Siobhanni
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I just realized when I looked outside to let my faithful dog out into the garden that Eeeek its Thick Fog!!! I do not like the fog as it gives me the creeps and still scares me now even though I have grown up. I use to as a small child have terrible nightmares of me running through A Forests Thick With Heavy Fog, barefeet, running as fast as my little legs could carry me. I use to jump over logs, swerve and dodge my way through the giant trees, as my heart use to thump and bang in my chest beating sooo fast as I was being chased by something really big. I could literally hear its heavy footsteps and heavy breathing behind me. And I would make the mistake of quickly looking over my shoulder, even though I was sooo scared and all I ever saw was Huge Big Orange Like Fire Almond Shaped Eyes high up, but I never saw its body. Just as I would see the Huge Almond Shaped Eyes, The music and singing would start and I would snap my head back around quickly and run towards the music and singing as quickly as I could no longer looking back. But then I could feel it getting closer as I would almost feel the hot breath nearing me, and then I would wake up shouting out in my bed. My Fathee would come running into my room and stay with me until I feel back to sleep gently humming a tune that use to send me back to sleep feeling safe. It got so bad the Nightmare which was always the same, my Fathee use to make me a special herbal sort of tea drink before I went to bed to help me sleep and eventually they just stopped. Eventually I asked my Fathee one day about those Nightmares and the strange herbal sort of tea, as I use to still dream all the time, but thankfully no more Nightmares of those Orange Almond Shaped Fire Eyes in The Thick Fogg, just my wondetful animal dreams and dancing with shadow dreams. But off course he would not speak of them. Its strange now that I am sitting here thinking of this memory triggered by the really creepy thick fog outside and to be honest scarey too as I am sitting here now snuggled up to my faithfull protector my big strong dog even though he is now Snoring His Head Off rofl.
Siobhanni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook