View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 04:43 PM   #1030
Siobhanni
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I just realized @Ta'neeszahnii Techno hahahahahaha you really make me laugh, And NO, you have not been buying the wrong items, as I am sure whatever your gifts are, they are a great present and gift to receive. Even better if you make things yourself? I would love to be able to do that if you do make things yourself? I am good with my hands being Pottery and Clay and have made some small figures and bowls and vases etc but I made them for my Beloved Parents and since they passed sadly, I have not been able to bring myself to face my Potters Wheel. Maybe one day I will, but that day is not yet. So if you do indeed make gifts yourself they are a personal gifts made from a true craft and from the heart, and a personal thing I think and feel, but even if you do not make them yourself, they are still wonderful gifts. I do not buy everything I listed lol. I was just babbling off some ideas for christmas presents. Ooooops forgot to say I luvz Egyptian Cotton Sheets, I buy them over here a lot, and the Comforter sonds Amazing, Have not seen them here and now I am going to make sure I ask at the shop where I get my sheets from lol, maybe I will treat myself to one as a Christmas Present LOL. Thanks for the Idea.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 12-11-2013 at 05:00 PM..
Siobhanni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook