View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 10:05 AM   #1038
Siobhanni
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I just realized, Even though I enjoyed and Loved helping the Christmas School Plays for the Little One's, I am glad the last one was this morning. I have just spent ages in the bath scrubbing and soaking myself as I had to dress up as an Angel with Wings with the Little One's, So I had body glitter on my arms, glitter and crystals in my long hair, white coloured eye mascara ect. So washing it all of has been hard work lol. But it was worth it all to see how happy they were. And off course my little new friend would Not Accept that I was an Angel as to her I was a Real Fairy as she said a few months ago when I first met her when I helped at a School Trip, end she even told her parents today who said she has not stopped saying she met a Real Fairy lol. She said to her daddy today Ssshhh she has to pretend she is an Angel because Fairies Are Secret lol how funny and cute is that. I was extra happy aswell today as the children with Hearing Problems and Myself Signed Twinkle Twinkle Little Star for their parents as A Surprise for them and I do not think there was "A Dry Face" in the Hall after our special presentation. So Yes, Today was a Good Day.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 12-12-2013 at 10:12 AM..
Siobhanni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook