View Single Post
Old 01-26-2014, 05:16 AM   #4
reocurringdream
Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
reocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Much of the power of the white man lies in the secrets of their atrocities. If all the atrocities of the white man were broadcasted, that may begin the age of a new enlightenment. Every movie image, tv commercial, etc... with a white face would have a bitter meaning for the rest of the world. Coca cola might not mean refreshing but decay. Water pollution may be more easily construed to its diabolical systematic plans for white corporate dependency. Processed foods may be better equated with illness. The idea of beauty may change. Perhaps we would change the direction of our way of life as we now can clearly see the evil behind their leadership. And better yet, the horrors could be stopped in their tracks more easily destined to not repeat again. As Europe has moved beyond via Nazi remembrance, humanity would be unshackled from the white man's grip and come to know the earth and each other less distracted. The buzzing confusion may dwindle to a song of birds. Just a reciprocate secret dream I suppose. Perhaps.
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it—always.
reocurringdream is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook