View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 07:57 PM   #4
Siobhanni
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I am craving right now.....A Yummy Warm Chocolate Fountain..And Some Fresh Strawberries..So I could Spear The Strawberries, Hold them under the Warm Chocolate Fountain and then...Go into Heaven...as the Combined Taste of The Warm Velvety Smooth Chocolate And The Soooo Juicy Sweet Strawberry Hit My Taste Buds.. As I Slowly Pull It Of Into My Mouth....Hmmmm Hmmm That is Definately What I Am Craving Right Now Lol....

And its 1.05am here in London, UK And Now, I am Thinking and Craving Warm Chocolate Strawberries Lol.

It was my Neice who put that in my head, as she was talking about her upcoming party and Chocolate Fountains lol.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 03-04-2014 at 06:17 AM..
Siobhanni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook