View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 10:57 AM   #10
Joe's Dad
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanniebee View Post
I am craving right now.....A Yummy Warm Chocolate Fountain..And Some Fresh Strawberries..So I could Spear The Strawberries, Hold them under the Warm Chocolate Fountain and then...Go into Heaven...as the Combined Taste of The Warm Velvety Smooth Chocolate And The Soooo Juicy Sweet Strawberry Hit My Taste Buds.. As I Slowly Pull It Of Into My Mouth....Hmmmm Hmmm That is Definately What I Am Craving Right Now Lol....

And its 1.05am here in London, UK And Now, I am Thinking and Craving Warm Chocolate Strawberries Lol.

It was my Neice who put that in my head, as she was talking about her upcoming party and Chocolate Fountains lol.
They don't grow chokrat fountains where I live...but they damn sure grow lot of strawberries. Big, juicy strawberries! it's the winter growing season now...if you call 75F winter. lol

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook