View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 04:57 PM   #20
Siobhanni
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLChemist View Post
Maybe in the Old World. Native peoples here had a more colorful agricultural palette. I recommend you check a copy of Botany of Desire by Michael Pollan out of your local library. Boil up some Peruvan Blue potatoes while you read. Or plant a few Filius Blue Peppers, an heirloom cultivar from Mexico to spice up your potatoes.

All of these have anthocyanins, which can appear blue, red or purple depending on pH. That hideous "blue raspberry" isn't so nuts, you can with some care turn an extract of raspberry blue with a judicious addition of baking soda.
Omg..You are Amazing Lol....Your knowledge of soooo many things just leaves me Speechless, and Believe Me.."That is A Hard Thing To Do" Rofl.....I do Not..mean that Offensively at all in anyway..I was Complimenting your Vast Knowledge and Understanding on So Many, Many Things and Any Subjects, I have heard of Mensa but I think you Beat Them Hands Down, lol......And you are Not..Snootie or Stuck Up..like a lot of Really Intellectual People seem to be..You are Very Down To Earth, and Kind and Caring and offer your knowledge to help and inform and in a way teach things that I or many others would not have known. And you do not make me feel small or stupid, As many times I do that to myself on my own Lol.. So Thank you for your information, I will definately be getting a copy and have a Definate Craving to Try Those New Things Out lol..
Siobhanni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook