View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014, 06:44 PM   #2
OLChemist
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Welcome to powwows.com.

With all dues respect, I must ask: When you're not interested in Native cultures (note the plural, there are 500+ in the US alone) anymore, what are you going to do with the tattoo?

Perhaps you might ask yourself why your culture seems insufficient to you, that you must mark yourself with symbols from other cultures? I think the Book of Kells is an amazing piece of artwork. Many of the figures are incredibly evocative. But I wouldn't appropriate symbols from that book. They have only the most superficial meaning to me. Why do you need to do this?
OLChemist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook