View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 05:59 PM   #6
DeafElderWoman
Powwow Grandmother

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
DeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond repute
DeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
BeccaDaisy, Dreamcatchers are use for babies who sleep. As for myself as a Grandmother, I would have put the Dreamcatcher hanging over their bed like a window or something that hold on top of the headboard. That way they would sleep good dreams catching in the nets and bad dreams going out through a hole. The Dreamcatchers have been around for centuries.

Now about tattoos, I would suggest using the henna which is not permanent (idea from the India) to make it look like tattoos. You can always wash it off when you don't want the style. Trying to copy some of the Native designs is not yours to make the tattoos. It is the Native decision in their spiritual dreams that they received the native designs from their dreams.

My daughter-in-law does the henna and love it so that we don't have to worry about how to get rid of tattoos if we don't want the style. Someday I will go and visit my son and my daughter-in-law, I will ask her to let me have a henna tattoo(s). She will be glad to do that for fun and we will laugh over it. Just don't make it permanent if someone get offend by the design that you want as it will never come off. Good luck. :)
DeafElderWoman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook