View Single Post
Old 05-04-2014, 12:25 PM   #18
milehighsalute
Dances With Fat Chicks

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilisi View Post
Dang Milehigh..... You sure you haven't taken one too many walks up winkte hill?
lol.....i dont "like" hitler.....nor am i a "fan" of hitler

but truth is truth no matter who tells it or what it is told about

adolf hitler is sold to us as a maniac....when in reality he was part of a regime who went out of control

he was a monster....no denying that......but as i also stick by is the fact that he may not even crack the top 10 if his regime hadnt killed many jews in his camps along with communists, union tradists, mentally disabled (the count was closer to 750,000)

stalin, pol-pot,south african apartheid regime, andrew jackson ect were much more brutal......i think many people here will read what i type, let their hate for a man cloud their judgement with emotion and close themselves off to the facts that realities exist outside of textbooks....especially AMERICAN HISTORY textbooks

russian history textbooks tell the story from the perspective of them being responsible for winning ww2 and the USA having only a small minor part......and they do mention about the invasion of poland being a direct results of riots where ethnic germans were being killed and many jewish residents in poland were not only behind it but were actively participating

it may sound like i am defending germans and the nazi regime....i assure you i am not....i am defending the truth and defending the facts that dont make it into history books.....truthfully i dont even like germans because they seem so fixated with us indians......i wish they would go find someone else to go mimic.....like maybe their own ancestors

but it is what it is

if you wanna find fault in anything i said lets hear it