View Single Post
Old 05-15-2014, 01:54 PM   #9
Toolbox
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by xTekno View Post
i lost one of my "workhorse" wireless microphones that I have available for the MCs. in all the chaos towards the end after the winners were announced and the last song rendered, the mic never made it back to my station.

we looked all around and it was nowhere to be found. i finally left feeling like i left a part of me behind. i had that particular mic for years and years and the voices of many outstanding MCs have been transmitted through it as well as many American Indian Languages from the west coast to western NY.

now i need to take time to find appropriate replacements since the Sennheiser G2 series are no longer available. the part i need is an A band plug-on transmitter. the actual microphone is easily replaceable.
Thats a sad story - one that I can relate to as well. Lost a few good Sennheiser G3s over the years to speakers rushing out the door following a speech without dropping off the mic pack to the person running the audio. BTW have you heard that the FCC is taking away the 600MHz bands starting next year?

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Toolbox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook