View Single Post
Old 05-15-2014, 09:03 PM   #13
AmigoKumeyaay
On The Rocks

Items ElephantTreasure ChestPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by xTekno View Post
i lost one of my "workhorse" wireless microphones that I have available for the MCs. in all the chaos towards the end after the winners were announced and the last song rendered, the mic never made it back to my station.

we looked all around and it was nowhere to be found. i finally left feeling like i left a part of me behind. i had that particular mic for years and years and the voices of many outstanding MCs have been transmitted through it as well as many American Indian Languages from the west coast to western NY.

now i need to take time to find appropriate replacements since the Sennheiser G2 series are no longer available. the part i need is an A band plug-on transmitter. the actual microphone is easily replaceable.
I can stop by the Carvin Showroom, ask Flock about this Transmitter.

At Stanford, when you where across the arena, Tom brought over a mike and stuck it into a crate, or box...I think it had yellow or orange tape on it.

???
AmigoKumeyaay is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook