View Single Post
Old 05-15-2014, 09:55 PM   #18
xTekno
Standing Rock

Items PresentDevilElephant
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by milehighsalute View Post
yeah not bashing the students at all....i saw first hand my nephew juggling powwow and school and was impressed

id like to see hawaiians....that would be cool

and i live in a city where neo-aztecs stink up alot of powwows and they never shut up about "aztlan" and their made up history....and for all we know these are just made up dances.......but i digress....i know that many of our powwow dances arent all that old and traditional either

you wanna get your fill of "aztecs" culture clubs? come to denver
i'll pass on the offer.

you definitely missed the hawaiian dances as rendered by the students of Hawaiian descent ... next time, come early on Saturday before gourd dance.
xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook