View Single Post
Old 05-17-2014, 09:56 PM   #20
AmigoKumeyaay
On The Rocks

Items ElephantTreasure ChestPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by xTekno View Post
BTW @AmigoKumeyaay, you have a beautiful daughter!

I think the fine black dust activited my allergy season early.
Thanks! She is the middle daughter of my three girls. She is a vocal music teacher in middle/high schools, and she sings opera, plays a few instruments. She is from Mexican grandparents Tarahumara/Huichol and Spanish and of course Irish from my side.

As for the Stanford gritty dust...I really wish they would consider installing low turf like Pala did. That would bring even more dancers.

Much taller bleachers are needed for spectators. Watering down the dirt on the windward side of the powwow would be big help holding down that dust. Put all vendors to the east side.

Good thing this year allowing drums to have shade, last year they all got sunburnt!
AmigoKumeyaay is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook