View Single Post
Old 05-19-2014, 04:14 PM   #26
xTekno
Standing Rock

Items PresentDevilElephant
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolbox View Post
Last year I was a naughty boy I borrowed my buddies wireless system not realizing it's on the 700MHz band and I tried to use them but all I got was horrible interference and beeping noises.
i like the G3 models where you can do the "easy setup". you can create a new list of available frequencies and let the receiver find one that you can use. then just synch up with the transmitter.
xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook