View Single Post
Old 05-27-2014, 11:02 PM   #102
windanncer
Head Dancer

Items DevilElephantPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / Awards
windanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond repute
windanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
another msg, same wording, 30 minutes apart. here's the msg:
Hello dear,
Hello dear,
How are you doing today?i hope that every thing is OK with you?
In brief my name is Nicole Bashir
Please i just saw your profile here on powwows.com
which really impress me then i decided to write you this little note it's all about friendship but apart from that i have some thing special to share with you, so i will like you to contact me through this my private email box (nicolebashir@yahoo.com) so that I will tell you more about my self and also send more of my pictures to you OK....
i will be look forward to hear from you soonest,
yours sincerely,
Nicole* * * * * * * * *
nicolebashir@yahoo.com
windanncer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook