View Single Post
Old 05-28-2014, 02:52 PM   #44
xTekno
Standing Rock

Items PresentDevilElephant
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NuriWoman View Post
LOL You guys are too much! I walked right into that one!

There was this sound and I was told it was the Elk whistle carrier and then I saw a bunch of people around a drum but I just kept on dancing around the arena... It was explained to me that this was the Elk whistle sound and that when he made the sound it's an honoring. I didn't see much so I was wondering who got the whistle?

Maybe I misunderstood.
@NuriWoman, have you been to Stanford before? or was it your first time?
xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook