View Single Post
Old 07-04-2014, 04:25 PM   #6
wardancer
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by nativespirit1 View Post
I understand that someone made a comment that I was illiterate. This is untrue, I use exclamation points to indicate that this is important. I do not care for ill dialogue and insults. I am here trying to make a difference. No need for negative comments, thanks.
Also, I understand that there is concern that my details are vague. I am open for questions to further explain details, just ask. The purpose of this fundraiser is to help Federal and State Recognized Tribes complete Programs to benefit their Tribe. I have sent notice to a few Tribes, but have not received anything back yet. It is simple to apply, The Tribal Nation interested just has to upload a video on youtube explaining how much money they need and for what. The link should then be sent to me either through the facebook page, or message through the fundraiser site. The video will then be shared on the fundraiser page for others to view. Also, Fundly is a website for people to fundraise money for things they are passionate about. I learned about this through a friend who is raising money for his deceased friend's gravestone. It is about individuals taking action. If you are a Tribal Member of a Federal or State Recognized Tribe pass on the word and submit a video! I am living in "Indian Country" on a Reservation, therefore I feel I am affected with Native issues. For any other questions please do not hesitate to ask! Also, as mentioned prior, no negative statements, Thanks!

O.K. I'll address this right off. I am a moderator on this site. This is a PUBLIC forum. You can not dictate someones opinion. You know , free speech and all that !We don't allow profanity and we don't allow you to be harshly bashed , but negative comments should be expected !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook