View Single Post
Old 07-04-2014, 04:37 PM   #7
wardancer
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by nativespirit1 View Post
I understand that someone made a comment that I was illiterate. This is untrue, I use exclamation points to indicate that this is important. I do not care for ill dialogue and insults. I am here trying to make a difference. No need for negative comments, thanks !
I see no such comment on here. To say such a thing without merit/proof , just makes you seem like an a$$ ! Of course that is only my opinion !Generally when someone legit , has a plan , then they will share the details to the public. Details , not generalities ! I want to raise money to help tribes ! Well , heck , I wanna do that too ! Send me $150,000 and I'll help some tribal folks.....my tribal folks !

And just so you don't think I'm posting negative comments , I'll just say I POSITIVELY think you are a crackpot trying to line his own pockets !People like you disgust me.

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook