View Single Post
Old 07-05-2014, 07:22 PM   #11
Joe's Dad
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by nativespirit1 View Post
Beautifully said! I understand completely! I know I am a good person, doing the right thing, but because of all the Bad out there, trust is difficult. I had an idea and went with it, with all the goodness in me. I am trying to go public, contacting Media sources, and emailing tribes individually, it has been exhausting. Not only support by donating, just sharing it is helpful. I am waiting for the Tribes to come forward and get involved, I don't need the money, it is not for me, I live very comfortably on the Connecticut Reservation in which I live. I am doing my best, but not getting enough support. So I would like to apologize for everyone's suspicion, not the intended purpose I had at all. Once the Tribes submit material, then people will be able to see exactly what the money is going to be used for. I appreciate how you addressed your opinion/concern and without profanity, it certainly brings positivity. Thanks!
'This fundraiser is to help support a project/development for a Federal or State Recognized Tribe. The idea is that once the money goal is reached all Tribes are able to submit their projects'

So let's talk about this 'native spirit'.

You're doing a fundraiser to help support Federal or state recognized tribes. According to your site, 'once the money goal is reached', tribes can submit their applications.

According to your site, you have three members, 2 are Thibideau and one is asian. You have set a goal of $150,000. You have raised 0 dollars and you only have 47 days left to raise money.

Tell us, in your best Indian voice, how you are going to help the Indian people.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook