View Single Post
Old 07-05-2014, 10:30 PM   #12
nativespirit1
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
nativespirit1 is off the scalenativespirit1 is off the scalenativespirit1 is off the scalenativespirit1 is off the scalenativespirit1 is off the scalenativespirit1 is off the scalenativespirit1 is off the scalenativespirit1 is off the scalenativespirit1 is off the scalenativespirit1 is off the scalenativespirit1 is off the scale
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
'This fundraiser is to help support a project/development for a Federal or State Recognized Tribe. The idea is that once the money goal is reached all Tribes are able to submit their projects'

So let's talk about this 'native spirit'.

You're doing a fundraiser to help support Federal or state recognized tribes. According to your site, 'once the money goal is reached', tribes can submit their applications.

According to your site, you have three members, 2 are Thibideau and one is asian. You have set a goal of $150,000. You have raised 0 dollars and you only have 47 days left to raise money.

Tell us, in your best Indian voice, how you are going to help the Indian people.

Well First and foremost, my last name is Thibodeau, and my brother clicked like on my fundraiser. Tribes are encouraged to submit their goals now and throughout the fundraiser, there is not a specific time frame, it just so happens that the fundly website has a timer. Also, I am not using any voice other than my own. And not only Natives can help Natives, I am a Native Spouse and care deeply about the history and culture. I live in "Indian Country" and therefore it affects me.I have met with many Tribal Individuals who don't care about Natives as a whole, so there are people who support Tribes who are not Native. I am selling things on Ebay to help raise money on my own as well. I wish that many people here were more supportive instead of trying to paint this in every negative light. I am a good loving person, who wants to help people.
nativespirit1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook