View Single Post
Old 07-05-2014, 11:55 PM   #15
nativespirit1
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
nativespirit1 is off the scalenativespirit1 is off the scalenativespirit1 is off the scalenativespirit1 is off the scalenativespirit1 is off the scalenativespirit1 is off the scalenativespirit1 is off the scalenativespirit1 is off the scalenativespirit1 is off the scalenativespirit1 is off the scalenativespirit1 is off the scale
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbgood View Post
I don't know you and I don't know how sincere you are in accomplishing what you say you want to do. SO I am not accusing you personally of anything. But I am allowed my views and to voice my concerns.

Its hard to determine if it happens to be a legit proposal, other than taking your word for it. Sure many say they want to help, but they mostly want to help themselves to other peoples money.

Just my two cents.
I appreciate your comment! I know it's hard to believe in the goodness of people. I am a good person and truly mean what I say. I have signed petitions to help free Leonard Pellitier, Help get the Lakota Children back to their families after being taken from child services. I just need Tribal Nation's to start submitting things! That way people will see how the funds will be spent. I am trying to sell things on Ebay to add my own money as well. I am not only asking for donations I am asking people to click support that does not involve money, it helps spread the word. I have emailed quite a few Tribes, and just waiting for responses. Anyone can send a private message as well to learn more about what their Tribe has to do to submit for funding! or for any other questions.
nativespirit1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook