Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2014, 03:24 AM   #41486
subeeds
small bead addict

Items ElephantPresentDolphinRainbow
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grits & Beans View Post
plenty of chicken and beer...here ya go

sounds like they need to be committed to the psych ward beeds. dang that's crazy!
Their kind of Christianity is what gives Christians a bad name. LOL! There was some heavy duty chit went down before he was able to get out of there, which is why he is taking the cops to get his stuff. I know I will be having one more conversation with the MIL when this is done and I can't wait to tell her that some of my "heathen" NDN friends, and some of my "pagan" Wiccan friends have been praying for him. They even think Harry Potter is "evil" because of the magic and the wizards. I mean..really??

Thanks for the grub and the extra brews.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.
subeeds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook