Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 11:57 AM   #41636
RDNKJ
Lion of Judah

Items Elephant$DevilSword
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grits & Beans View Post
Got a new member here. I asked him a straight question. Did I get a straight answer?
LOL

I saw his thread before he got red-beaded. Those threads bring out the sadist in me. Am I terrible for enjoying them so much?

++++++++++

He probably would say things like that even with his buddies around. Sometimes I don't know how y'all put up with some people without smackin' 'em upside the head.

Our receptionist told me just the other day that she's convinced she's "part-Indian"...because...wait for it...she has hardly any, er, "hair down there." So, now she says she's gonna contact the BIA so she can get per-caps.

1. I really didn't want to hear anything about her "down there" area, and
2. I shudder to think of what "proof" she's gonna send the BIA to show that she's NDN!