Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2014, 04:07 AM   #41746
gilisi
Pow Wow Committee

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by subeeds View Post
Thanks-gonna hit the clinic when I get off work in the morning and see if I can get some antibiotics. Been dealing with this 10 days, and that's long enough. Headed back to Fl. for a visit over Labor Day, and the friend I am staying with is having chemo, so heaven knows I don't want to add my germs to her already weak immune system.

The dog got "the" operation this morning, and he has antibiotics, but I'm kinda chickenchit to take his. ROFL!!
yeah...def get your own, that's not chicken, that's smart. They will prolly give you a 3-day z pak.

We're headed for Tahlequah over labor day. Scraped all our pennies together, turned the couch upside down and everything, turned in our recycling LOL.... It's the first time for my kids getting on a plane. We're really lookin forward to it.

"Show me somethin"
gilisi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook