Thread: Blood & Asia
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2014, 11:10 PM   #17
Maize-Grower
ᏎᎷ ᏓᏛᎯᏍᏗᏍᎪᎢ

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Maize-Grower has a reputation beyond repute
Maize-Grower has a reputation beyond reputeMaize-Grower has a reputation beyond reputeMaize-Grower has a reputation beyond reputeMaize-Grower has a reputation beyond reputeMaize-Grower has a reputation beyond reputeMaize-Grower has a reputation beyond reputeMaize-Grower has a reputation beyond reputeMaize-Grower has a reputation beyond reputeMaize-Grower has a reputation beyond reputeMaize-Grower has a reputation beyond reputeMaize-Grower has a reputation beyond reputeMaize-Grower has a reputation beyond reputeMaize-Grower has a reputation beyond reputeMaize-Grower has a reputation beyond reputeMaize-Grower has a reputation beyond reputeMaize-Grower has a reputation beyond reputeMaize-Grower has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
My DNA is not related to mongolians.

If you have to read who you are and where you came from...you don't know who you are.
About Mongolian Genes:

Well... Science says otherwise. This isn't politically correct, but Nat-Geo is a very credible source so I think it's safe to say it's correct to the best of available knowledge. I know my ancestors' creation story; and I know it's impossible for the whole continent to float on the back of a water bug. I take these stories as metaphors or life lessons, not literally.

Is This Russian Landscape the Birthplace of Native Americans?

About knowing who I am:

I don't get that from books. I get that from introspection.
Maize-Grower is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook