Thread: 'Siyo (Hi)
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2014, 10:06 PM   #29
Maize-Grower
ᏎᎷ ᏓᏛᎯᏍᏗᏍᎪᎢ

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Maize-Grower has a reputation beyond repute
Maize-Grower has a reputation beyond reputeMaize-Grower has a reputation beyond reputeMaize-Grower has a reputation beyond reputeMaize-Grower has a reputation beyond reputeMaize-Grower has a reputation beyond reputeMaize-Grower has a reputation beyond reputeMaize-Grower has a reputation beyond reputeMaize-Grower has a reputation beyond reputeMaize-Grower has a reputation beyond reputeMaize-Grower has a reputation beyond reputeMaize-Grower has a reputation beyond reputeMaize-Grower has a reputation beyond reputeMaize-Grower has a reputation beyond reputeMaize-Grower has a reputation beyond reputeMaize-Grower has a reputation beyond reputeMaize-Grower has a reputation beyond reputeMaize-Grower has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by wardancer View Post
We didn't get confused. We just weren't impressed. Josiah knows more about the People you claim to be a part of , than you could learn in 3 lifetimes.I would recommend a bit of respect , but that's up to you......homie

Oh yeah , and he IS a Tribally Recognized Member of The Cherokee Nation of Oklahomies !
Saying "I'm Native" in a room full of Natives isn't impressive, just introductory. I hope you, he, and I will get along in the future; but I think we need to just stop with the strife first. I should have phrased stuff differently, and you guys shouldn't make assumptions about people you've just met. We're equally at fault for this.

I can't say I'm envious of anyone stuck out in the desert either. Sorry to hear that.

<< Josaiah, teh grumpy cacti

"Oklahomies"