Thread: 'Siyo (Hi)
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2014, 02:11 PM   #38
Toolbox
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
This thread was hijacked very early on.

Whenever anyone brings up the topic of driving across country I always hear "Avoid Oklahoma, it is the most boring state to drive though". I completely disagree with them, Indiana and Illinois are the most boring states to drive though - if you only stick to the interstates that is. Oklahoma is a really nice drive and there is plenty of pretty sights especially the prairie. Maybe he is referring to the red dirt as being desert like? The dry heat in some areas is something to be envious of especially given that the humidity here has been awful this week.

It is all about perspective. I like where I live, between the largest city and the 5th largest city in the US. We have a lot within only a few hours drive - large cities, infrastructure, lakes, streams, rivers, parks, woodlands, mountains, and beaches/ocean. Some people like the big city life and some people like the small town. Personally I prefer the suburbs, it's quiet and between the big city and the country side - and we just got symmetrical fiber which is awesome for nerds like me.

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Toolbox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook