View Single Post
Old 10-01-2014, 06:55 PM   #11
koyoteh
Junior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
koyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scale
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
on the vet thing.

i used to get real mad about them too.

now i look at it as a job. like being a construction worker, or postman.

we all have to work.

i don't buy into the propaganda though. about protecting the land and country and being warriors for OUR peoples.

naw. warriors for our peoples protect OUR peoples. and they would be taking back the land and training the people to fight back. ONce they join they are owned. They are restricted from sharing what they learned. REstricted from training others.
and can be called back in at anytime.
WHen i see vets form a blockade to stop the govt from relocating elders at big mountain, from stopping lands from being cut down for the olympics to be held, and taking out facilities from dumping into the people water supply, then i will call them warriors.

but i know for now its a fight just to keep the tribe alive. and a fight just to stay alive as an individual.

but its a job. pays. feeds.

i worked construction. I am not proud of that. I helped feed the beast to by building crap and more crap to house the enemies bull****.

but its a job. pays. feeds. shelters.

no different.
koyoteh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook