View Single Post
Old 10-03-2014, 04:45 AM   #83
Joe's Dad
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by koyoteh View Post
actually yes. i did my share of works. but in my community here.

yes i did visit reservations and helped them with whatever they wanted me to help with. From building, choppping wood, to pulling security for them.
marches? plenty. Bodyguarding the marchers? plenty.
i been to ceremony's without white people yes. but thats up town them to allow them in or keep them out.

sometimes been asked to help keeep them out.

some of that other stuff, eehh, wasn't born yet or was too young at the time.

Other than that if you want specifics, i might think you are a fed looking for a snitch.
I come the old school. We dont kiss and tell. I'm in my sixth decade of life. I wouldn't have asked you those questions if I hadnt done them myself. My son danced in Mexico City at the cathedral in both his feathers from here and in his vestuario. He has been given permission to dance with a high ranking group when he wants. To come in here and start talking about people don't know anything about aztecas, atzlan, who landed at the cactus with the eagle atop and a snake in it's mouth makes it sound like you and your teachers are the only ones who are right. This has the tones of the preachers and the padres going to set all the hesthens straight...even if it kills the heathens. There is always those who know just a little more, have done a little more and have contributed a little more.

Those are the ones who usually stay quiet...until the omniscient one comes along. I won't question you have good intentions. Slow your role and listen. You can't learn when you're talking.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Last edited by Joe's Dad; 10-03-2014 at 04:47 AM..
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook