View Single Post
Old 10-03-2014, 06:29 AM   #107
koyoteh
Junior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
koyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scale
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilisi View Post
So this was your first response to this thread... what does THIS have to do with destroying the myth?

AGAIN

You came here not only stating that EVERYONE on this thread doesn't know what they are saying, but that, I REPEAT,

we don't know our own history.

If you have such a problem with name calling...go to church... they have good manners in there sometimes
only problem i have with name calling is that it should be used correctly. and name calling on the internet is doesn't say antyhing so is a waste of time.

at least some name calling can lead to wrestling match on the grass. but here? for what purpose?

makes the name caller look scared cause they behind a computer.

**** you could be 300 pounds of muscle, why bother name calling behind a computer? i could be ten pounds of bone. name calling ? 'c mooooooonnnnnnnn
koyoteh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook