View Single Post
Old 10-03-2014, 06:35 AM   #109
koyoteh
Junior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
koyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scale
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilisi View Post
So this was your first response to this thread... what does THIS have to do with destroying the myth?

AGAIN

You came here not only stating that EVERYONE on this thread doesn't know what they are saying, but that, I REPEAT,

we don't know our own history.

If you have such a problem with name calling...go to church... they have good manners in there sometimes
a lot of people don't know their own history.

then again, i guess that where i say that some peoples statements are vague, this would be where i was vague.

i include ALL INDIGENOUS PEOPLES HISTORY as OUR history. Not just the history of one tribe.

with that i do not mean we are all the same exactly. Only all the same race. all the same original inhabitants from the tip of north america to the tip of south america.

i do believe in sovereignty and privacy and cultural pride in ones own tribe, but i also believe in UNITY . some don't want unity though .
but some do.

anyhow we all share a history together even if we are of different tribes and have different ways.

so yeah, my bad for being vague on that part.

and with that, yeah, none of us know all our indigenous history completely. we are all still learning about each other and for time being having too much culture clash.
koyoteh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook