View Single Post
Old 10-03-2014, 05:39 AM   #112
gilisi
Pow Wow Committee

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by koyoteh View Post
a lot of people don't know their own history.

then again, i guess that where i say that some peoples statements are vague, this would be where i was vague.

i include ALL INDIGENOUS PEOPLES HISTORY as OUR history. Not just the history of one tribe.

with that i do not mean we are all the same exactly. Only all the same race. all the same original inhabitants from the tip of north america to the tip of south america.

i do believe in sovereignty and privacy and cultural pride in ones own tribe, but i also believe in UNITY . some don't want unity though .
but some do.

anyhow we all share a history together even if we are of different tribes and have different ways.

so yeah, my bad for being vague on that part.

and with that, yeah, none of us know all our indigenous history completely. we are all still learning about each other and for time being having too much culture clash.
I don't necessarily agree with all of this, but if you had started your response in this manner, I wouldn't resort to name calling LOL.

"Show me somethin"
gilisi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook