View Single Post
Old 10-03-2014, 05:40 AM   #113
gilisi
Pow Wow Committee

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by koyoteh View Post
like you said to me 'go to church'

however, there was no tone.

the tone was assumed. I wrote coldly. no tone. but its easy to hear a negative tone after hearing mexica nazis using negative tones all over the net.

i know you guys were checking me out.

anyhow, tones are hard to read in writings. theres no body language, no voice sounds, no eye contact.

it would be easy to think i was having a bad tone.
To clarify...by tone I am referring to the fact that you suggest we don't know our own histories...You accused us of lumping all mexicans on the same big bad bandwagon, but if you had read, many of us didn't do that.

"Show me somethin"
gilisi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook