View Single Post
Old 10-03-2014, 05:47 AM   #114
koyoteh
Junior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
koyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scalekoyoteh is off the scale
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
"all they would have to do is ask questions about how things developeed to be the way they are now. For other nations AND their own nations."

if you mean this , this speaks of development. says it right there.

but again its vague.

this time intentionally. i mention gangs developing later down the lines.
i talked about columbus and cortes developing blueprints and strategems for enslaving the people and taking the land.

i talk about poverty, crime , drugs, gangs.

the history and developments are not just about one people and every body own people only. Its all related. Its all the same process.
if you look at the first tribes that were hit, you can predict how the last tribe to be hit will turn out if they do not take preventive measure from learning about the first tribe experiences and where they are today.

but the old grudges, govt politics, made up borders, language barriers, hype, all that keeps natives from looking at these things.

again not all. there are some that do look past the old grudges and take these factors into account.

again we don't know each other, so all this is about seeing who we all are.

and what do we mean by this and that.
koyoteh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook