View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 12:47 PM   #9
banglahopinese
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
banglahopinese has a reputation beyond reputebanglahopinese has a reputation beyond reputebanglahopinese has a reputation beyond reputebanglahopinese has a reputation beyond reputebanglahopinese has a reputation beyond reputebanglahopinese has a reputation beyond reputebanglahopinese has a reputation beyond reputebanglahopinese has a reputation beyond reputebanglahopinese has a reputation beyond reputebanglahopinese has a reputation beyond reputebanglahopinese has a reputation beyond reputebanglahopinese has a reputation beyond reputebanglahopinese has a reputation beyond reputebanglahopinese has a reputation beyond reputebanglahopinese has a reputation beyond reputebanglahopinese has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by milehighsalute View Post
if youre talking this kinda sheeit around indians then i could see why no one would want to talk to you

i know alot of hopis.....who were you raised around that co-sign this? where do they reside? ...............i really dont think a mix of ndn and indian would make you look THAT much different.
Why is it "sheeit?"

If you read my post, you will see that I said I was too shy to say anything. So obviously, I am not talking about this around Indians or anyone else. It was something I thought because I felt embarrassed and awkward, and like I needed to justify myself. But I didn't voice it.

Also, it is my Japanese Asian heritage that makes me look "THAT much different," not my East Indian heritage. When people give me funny looks at tribal gatherings, I always assume it's because my Asian features make me stand out. Again, that's why I thought to myself that all Native Americans descended from Asia at some point, therefore having these features shouldn't set me apart so much. But as I said before, I kept quiet.
banglahopinese is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook