View Single Post
Old 10-30-2014, 12:16 AM   #13
Fat Albert
Eater of all frybread!!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Fat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Not sure this will work.... been a lot of years since I have added anything here. New computer so maybe I can respond where the last one wouldn't let me. Anyways, in my limited experience, it seems that at dances when a victory song is lead out while the flags are still in everyone dances in place and watches the flags come around and out to be posted. Seems to me if people get moving it has more to do with the head dancers (kinda a when in Rome thing). I think a song like that should be danced but maybe people hold back because of the flags being taken out? That in itself can be quite a production. As for vet songs is there any particular reason folks dance them and end facing the drum and dance in place if the drum throws out another? I only really see this at the end of a dance and to me seems again to depend on the head man/ lady. Hope everyone is doing well.
Fat Albert is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook