View Single Post
Old 10-31-2014, 05:05 PM   #1
eagleclanriverband
Northern Traditional

Items RainbowTree
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
eagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond repute
eagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Greetings & Introduction

Hello to everyone in this forum,

I wanted to introduce myself; my name is Christy & I am a proud enrolled member of the Menominee Tribe. I am of the Eagle Clan, River Band. I am also the proud mother of 2 boys.

Been going to powwows since I was a Tiny Tot and love the beat of the drum. Been a guest reader of this site for many years; I appreciate the humor, the sharing, the tips/advice from members of this online community.

Thank you.
eagleclanriverband is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook