View Single Post
Old 11-06-2014, 12:22 PM   #64
wardancer
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritflight View Post
Anyway, are the people of the Land of Israel consideres white men? Was Jesus Christ white, pink or dark?
O.K. At risk of scorn from the religiously religious (lol) I'm gonna make this statement. Right , wrong , or otherwise this is my opinion! I believe that Jesus was 1 of several messengers. I believe him to be a person with dark tan skin. I believe that there are many religions that have originated from the area he's from. I believe it's all about the power to control the masses. I believe that is what drives all organized religion ! Power , control , and money. I think they started out sincere and realized the ability to control large groups of people was a means to exalt themselves. I believe God/Creator/or whatever name you call him/her/it does exist. I pray and I believe The Creator listens.

I believe all that and THAT and $1.19 will get you a large coffee at a Quicktrip in Kansas City !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook