View Single Post
Old 11-07-2014, 12:59 PM   #65
solitare
Champion Dancer

Items Tree
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
solitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond repute
solitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilisi View Post
If the consensus among christians is that all non christians belong in hell;

If american christian conservatives represent christianity;

if christianity is in line with the carlisle school philosophy of "kill the indian save the man";

and most importantly, if consensus among christians is that @wardancer prays to a different Creator than I do;

I am not a christian, nor have I ever been.

well I am a Christian.

I don't devide up Christian belief between political parties or descriptions such as conservative or liberal or otherwise.Because neither of those descriptions can possibly contain the full and or acurate description of our Creator.

I don't see the Carlisle school of philosophy anywhere in the churches that I attend nor do I ascribe to such evil crap.

The fact that people believe that Christians believe that all non believers go to hell can be ascribed to the fact that this may be the loudest voice the world hears but the fact is that there are many different scholarly thoeries as to the issue of "Salvation" vs."Grace" and spiritual life after physical death.AND an important note on this issue is that the most reputable Seminaries teach them all. Not just one theory.

and as a Christian I do believe that if wardancer is praying to the Creator (in his own language, his own way) then he prays to the same God as I.
solitare is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook