View Single Post
Old 11-12-2014, 01:02 PM   #69
alumphfres
Northern Trad Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
alumphfres has a reputation beyond reputealumphfres has a reputation beyond reputealumphfres has a reputation beyond repute
alumphfres has a reputation beyond reputealumphfres has a reputation beyond reputealumphfres has a reputation beyond reputealumphfres has a reputation beyond reputealumphfres has a reputation beyond reputealumphfres has a reputation beyond reputealumphfres has a reputation beyond reputealumphfres has a reputation beyond reputealumphfres has a reputation beyond reputealumphfres has a reputation beyond reputealumphfres has a reputation beyond reputealumphfres has a reputation beyond reputealumphfres has a reputation beyond reputealumphfres has a reputation beyond reputealumphfres has a reputation beyond reputealumphfres has a reputation beyond reputealumphfres has a reputation beyond reputealumphfres has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilisi View Post
This is where I take issue... It's not the loud voices that bother me, it's the resounding silence when such questions are asked such as the one @Joe's Dad asked.
In my opinion, the silence you observe is the individual asking themselves the question and performing a mental, as well as a spiritual check of the answer that they possess.

The militant is the vocal one that you’re not bothered by. The quiet ones are quantifying their response before making a statement – only they’re going to be wary of the person asking the question as to his or her real intentions.

What are you really looking for? In general. Specifically. And how will the answer help you in your spiritual development? Or do you just want to stir the pot.
alumphfres is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook