View Single Post
Old 11-13-2014, 04:23 AM   #75
solitare
Champion Dancer

Items Tree
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
solitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond repute
solitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilisi View Post
So these are the only possible motives I can have for taking issue with solitare's statement?

Take it how you want to take it...

What am I really looking for?

I'm looking for a winning lotto ticket.

I'm not looking for anything in that response. I am asserting my impression that so many Christians complain when they aren't liked, or when they feel they are misunderstood, but the consensus of the majority defines the group.

Besides, if the christian theories that defend Indians exist solely in "reputable seminaries" and they are only legitimized because they are "scholarly" where does that leave the rest of us?

In my unschooled opinion, @milehighsalute actually has a point when he uses the term Stockholm syndrome in regards to native Christianity. Look at our (native) history.

I blame Obama. LOL, J/K
Now I am sooooo confused! I had no idea you were taking issue with "my statement." I thought you were taking issue with an issue. lol and that we were having a good discussion.

but now I am curious as to what you mean by this statement. I'm getting a little lost in the thought.

Besides, if the christian theories that defend Indians exist solely in "reputable seminaries" and they are only legitimized because they are "scholarly" where does that leave the rest of us?

I may need to rethink how I am reading it or maybe you could ask another way ?
solitare is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook