View Single Post
Old 11-13-2014, 06:27 AM   #76
gilisi
Pow Wow Committee

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by alumphfres View Post
In my opinion, the silence you observe is the individual asking themselves the question and performing a mental, as well as a spiritual check of the answer that they possess.

The militant is the vocal one that you’re not bothered by. The quiet ones are quantifying their response before making a statement – only they’re going to be wary of the person asking the question as to his or her real intentions.
What about my post implies some sort of veiled intention? I'm hoping you don't figure out I'm secretly hatching an evil plan to take over the internet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alumphfres View Post
What are you really looking for? In general. Specifically. And how will the answer help you in your spiritual development? Or do you just want to stir the pot.
Why does this have to come to some didactic conclusion? Of all the threads, and all the posts on powwows why does this one in particular merit the old stir the pot accusation?

"Show me somethin"
gilisi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook