View Single Post
Old 11-13-2014, 02:51 PM   #79
alumphfres
Northern Trad Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
alumphfres has a reputation beyond reputealumphfres has a reputation beyond reputealumphfres has a reputation beyond repute
alumphfres has a reputation beyond reputealumphfres has a reputation beyond reputealumphfres has a reputation beyond reputealumphfres has a reputation beyond reputealumphfres has a reputation beyond reputealumphfres has a reputation beyond reputealumphfres has a reputation beyond reputealumphfres has a reputation beyond reputealumphfres has a reputation beyond reputealumphfres has a reputation beyond reputealumphfres has a reputation beyond reputealumphfres has a reputation beyond reputealumphfres has a reputation beyond reputealumphfres has a reputation beyond reputealumphfres has a reputation beyond reputealumphfres has a reputation beyond reputealumphfres has a reputation beyond reputealumphfres has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilisi View Post
What about my post implies some sort of veiled intention? I'm hoping you don't figure out I'm secretly hatching an evil plan to take over the internet.
Spirituality is personal. It does not fit in a box. ‘One size fits all’ does not apply. Each person has a different relationship with his or her creator. No one is right and no one is wrong.

Only the Obama Administration is working to take over the internet LoL. Only I’m not laughing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilisi View Post
Why does this have to come to some didactic conclusion? Of all the threads, and all the posts on powwows why does this one in particular merit the old stir the pot accusation?
We’re all looking for the winning lotto ticket to confirm our thoughts or suspicions. Why do you think I visit this forum as well… I don’t have all the answers.
alumphfres is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook