View Single Post
Old 11-16-2014, 01:07 PM   #86
wardancer
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by alumphfres View Post
In my opinion, the white eyes that run the different churches on the various reservations I’ve been to (Oglala, Cheyenne River, Umatilla) don’t force themselves on anyone… They struggle to keep attendance up within their own organizations for fear of losing funding from the ‘mothership.’

Are you referring to Jesuit affiliations or some other cult? Just for my own understanding.
They are there....in an area that does not belong to them.

All of the different cults. All of them feel the need to intrude into our areas and "save" us. From what is what I usually ask , when they ask if I've been "saved". Not one has come up with a defensible position.

I guess what has really soured me on so called christianity is that it is a cult and each branch of said cult has it's own degree of so called "faith"! And with that comes different levels of piety. It seems the more righteous one is the "better" they are. And with that , they can only associate with others of their same degree of righteousness ! For example , my own step-daughter and my own daughter. Step-daughter used to sweat and pray our way. Got married to some low life scum that "rescued"her from her mom and I. Then he cheated on her , went to a "christain" marriage counselor.Got them joined up in a cult. Immediately brainwashed her into believing that garbage , within 2 weeks she was baptized into said cult.Now she no longer has a brain and could not make a decision to save her own life....only if the husband says it's alright. Now she can not associate with us because , well , we're non-christians , and therefore bad ! We don't see our grandchildren and the last time we did our granddaughter who was 5 at the time , asked if we had been saved ! I said from what and she had no idea , just that we needed to be saved. That was 3 years ago , and we haven't got to see them since. My daughter , on the other hand , goes to a church sometimes. Just in case she says. She doesn't buy all the crap they spew and we still get to see those kids.None of them question the church doctrine and they see it more as a social club that anything else. I have an older brother also that tries to spew that garbage and I quit associating with him. Yes , I grew up immersed in christianity ,read the bible and studied hard ! I didn't buy it then and I don't buy it now and in the process it's left a pretty sour taste in my mouth !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook