Thread: rhyming thread
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2014, 02:15 PM   #2583
storyteller
PowWow Visitor

Items Elephant
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
storyteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond repute
storyteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by wardancer View Post
So now my saga will continue
beans and cornbread on the menu

That's the plan, I do believe
if she don't catch me , I'll be relieved !
Dude, do you even realize
The one you're messin with is Eyes?

She ain't gonna take no excuses
For your environmental abuses

Spewing bad air with no filters
Poor ole Eyes. You trying to wilt her?

I mean, she is strong, but she's had enough
Of your gastrointestinal wind and stuff.

Good thing you went to get that hay.
Eyes was gonna hurt you. She still may.