View Single Post
Old 12-07-2014, 05:33 PM   #10
Joe's Dad
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeafElderWoman View Post
If you can go to Europe like Germany, I think. There are quite a lot of wannabe Indians trying to be natives so that they can preserve or try to save our Culture (North America). They are just nuts. **shaking my head**

But if that is what you want to be in this tribe in Germany. Be my guest.

You can marry the native and join in the reservations (USA) or First Nations (Canada) in North America but you will never become a member of the Native communities. You will always be an outsider as long as you have a wife and children. The children will probably get to become members of the Native community after they were born with their Native mother. That is the way our Culture has been for a very long time. Sorry.
Never apologize to those that cannot be.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook