View Single Post
Old 12-17-2014, 05:32 PM   #8
LiathLeFey
Transcendental Walker

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
LiathLeFey is off the scaleLiathLeFey is off the scaleLiathLeFey is off the scaleLiathLeFey is off the scaleLiathLeFey is off the scaleLiathLeFey is off the scaleLiathLeFey is off the scaleLiathLeFey is off the scaleLiathLeFey is off the scaleLiathLeFey is off the scaleLiathLeFey is off the scale
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
I didn't see where you mentioned any of your own anglo cultures (german, english, scottish, etc.). Is it because you feel these cultures have nothing to offer or are you ashamed of your own culture and have to vulturize someone else's culture?

Just asking.
Not at all! I celebrate my own ancestry. I've been studying Celtic Druidry for a while now, I am particularly smitten with the Celts of Ireland, Britain, Wales and Scotland. I have also looked into Norse Traditions as well. I'm not vulturizing anything. That's a rather negative perspective to place on someone you don't even know. Are you suggesting we should each racially stick to our own ancestral culture and not value or celebrate the diversity in the world around us?
LiathLeFey is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook