Thread: post anything
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2015, 09:31 PM   #8936
AmigoKumeyaay
On The Rocks

Items ElephantTreasure ChestPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritflight View Post
New Year's Eve morning. Hm... while the world twirls around me in the hype of celebrating another number on the calendar I keep wondering, how much longer I can survive this loneliness. How can one explain what kind of loneliness I mean? It is not, that I miss the people in my life, it's more that people like to pretend. Like I care for you, it's christmas, so I offer you to go to church to not be alone. It is not about having other human bodies surround me, that does not make me feel less alone. One thing once happened I met this irish guy, we talked and he told me about when meeting strangers and both feel you get on well, he said they are friends.

. finally I gave up and this crazy NYE morning I decided I add some whiskey to my coffee. So I named it irish coffee. There is a drink called that way, don't know if it's done with whiskey. Crap, the only people I would say were real friends are this irish guy and them native americans I lived with.
The British considered us Irish to be subhuman, and we were starved out of our own homelands. We are everywhere around the world.

We are a more open personality than some, but we aren't afraid to take risks. Hell, we aren't afraid of any damn thing! Fighting Irish, but loyal friends to the end.

Irish Coffee? haha...I like a bit of Kahlua in my coffee, just a bit

Get those Teutonic Germans to lighten up a bit
AmigoKumeyaay is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook