View Single Post
Old 01-24-2015, 07:03 AM   #10
DeafElderWoman
Powwow Grandmother

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
DeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond repute
DeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmigoKumeyaay View Post
This is not a regalia. This is the costume that many of native women don't wear like that. The producer or her agent want her to wear this sexy costume for her performance. The colorful headdress remind me of the Mardi Gras which in New Orleans (I have never been there) some of the black natives were wearing that for entertainment.

I don't know if Cher was respecting Native Americans or just don't seem to care.

DeafElderWoman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook